- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- 401k: Safe Harbor Plan with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care Expenses
- Paid Time Off
- Ten (10) Federal Holidays
- Professional Training and Education Reimbursement
- Professional Association Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Retail Benefits Programs
- Additional Employee Discounts
current job postings:
a few more reasons to join the PREMIER team:
Founded in 2004, PREMIER has become a leader in providing federal government solutions.
PREMIER employees provide support across the United States and in several countries around the world.
Committed to mutual respect and empowerment, PREMIER is proud of its’ inclusive workforce which reflects diversity across multiple dimensions, including gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, culture and physical ability. We respect the attributes that make each individual unique.
As a VA-Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB), PREMIER values your military service.
We recruit the highest quality staff to meet the demands of a rapidly changing business environment and support our employees through continued skill development, professional certification and education.
Our comprehensive benefits package reflects PREMIER’s commitment to work-life balance.
We are committed to honesty and fair practices in all aspects of our business.
We strive to be good members of our community and participate in a variety of community outreach and charitable activities.
PREMIER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.