+Click to learn more about our services.
Budget & Finance Management
- PREMIER focuses on timely, accurate budgets, financial reporting, financial management systems (FMS), products, customer profitability and financial performance.
- PREMIERâ€™s financial leadership has significant military and government contracting experience and can effectively lead both small and large companies into the federal marketplace.
Project & Program Management
- PREMIER's project & program management services build on our extensive hands-on experience coupled with our in-depth knowledge of government statutes, regulations, processes and policies.
- PREMIER's business process improvement and reengineering helps agencies identify potential budget risks and optimize their investments and productivity.
- PREMIER infuses performance based and Earned Value Management principles into project management as a tool in guiding key programs to successful completion
- Manage cryptologic system acquisitions activities in direct support of field sites of military and intelligence agencies.
- Provide leadership which deliver the services, assets, and systems that increase operational readiness, enhance mission performance.
- Provide comprehensive and timely policy, guidance and oversight of federal acquisitions.
- Drafting, implementing, and evaluating cross-functional decisions that enable government agencies to achieve its long-term objectives.
- Allocating resources to implement the policies and plans, projects and programs to achieve government agency long term objectives.
- Performing a situation analysis, self-evaluation and competitor analysis: both internal and external; both micro-environmental and macro-environmental.
- Concurrent with this assessment, objectives are set. Established objectives are parallel to a time-line; some are in the short-term and others on the long-term. This involves crafting vision statements (long term view of a possible future), mission statements (the role that the organization gives itself in society), overall corporate objectives (both financial and strategic), strategic business unit objectives (both financial and strategic), and tactical objectives.
- These objectives should, in the light of the situation analysis, suggest a strategic plan. The plan provides the details of how to achieve these objectives.